Saturday, January 1, 2011

Picture Blogging: Perth DEC 2010

I have several pictures of my brothers when they were here for a month in December 2010. Rather than letting the pictures rot in my hard drive, I figured, may be I should put them in here. So let’s the pictures do the talking…
aiman & piggyaiman glassesaimanzulfamily loveananananaayman miguelana aimanblack withbalancebleuwhite aimandsfsdfgfdhdan omardrinksgchggrbgfmfirdausiescatskhgtng ayamnasi goreng ayamngaummmngeenight blueomar & makanan2rsgfhjklmhvred and white aimanstudieswaterfulguitar hero 2aimanzulkafliana omablackblueflower2bridge readingguitar herohigh altitudehngcgftrjust sittingmhgchgfhjpurple lacesredshoessitting timehmgcjhgstudyingkkk
we went to Fremantle Market. While everyone was busy picking the fruits, I had a great time snapping pictures. here are the pictures…
aspara gusbeetrootbroccollibrussel sproutscabbagecabbage2cactuschilliesddflowersfrangipanilimemint leavesmushroompeachesred onionsilverbeetsqua shtomato sauces

the end

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...