Monday, January 10, 2011

Herrrrghh

LiveJournal Tags:

 

When I arrived at the department today, I saw 2 different guys cleaning the building and…. nobody else.

I assumed Leah had already arrived, but she was probably in the other PCF room, where they put all the mousies.. =)

Time was 6.06am. Animal work consumed the first 2 and 1/2 hours of my first day at work in 2011. When I came out from the room, there was absolutely nobody at all in room 2.3.6…while I was keying in the data for the day Tahmina and Jess arrived smelling fresh from the holiday. I increased the volume of Quran reciting a little bit so that I could “concentrate” a little bit more on data entry. More friendly people came into that room as the day progresses. However, If another person asked me again about “how did I spent my holiday?” I will surely scream maniacally at themSleepy smile. Go show off somewhere else, please… bwahahahahaha..me, screaming maniacally?  [seriously? =)]Smile

I have 2 weddings in 2011 involving 2 of my best sisters that I might have to send “I’m sorry” cards for not coming…all because of the stoooopid circadian collection. I am not talking about a hens night in Bali, I am not talking about being a bridesmaid to a best friend in Thailand… My sisters are getting married! There is a possibility that I might not even be able to come at all. It makes me even angrier for giving up my 2 weeks xmas holiday in 2009 for that crazy meaningless stereology that yielded NOTHING!! Owh, I am not worried..Allah and HIS plans… I accept it as it is. I still hope that weddings could be postponed to December 2011, so that I could come.. =)Smile

Anyway, it’s time to pen off to continue working. Plus.. There is an hour long pilates that I had been meaning to do since yesterday.

Daa..

Ana Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...