Sunday, January 9, 2011

First day of work in 2011

691Tomorrow will be the start of 2011 for us all in Perth, well, in UWA to be exact. I am unsure whether I am anxious excited or anxious scared. But I am somewhat anxious. Firstly, I am facing my research head on for the first time. And I am not looking at anything handsome there. Just piles of works and loads of sleep deprivations. Gosh, thank God that I didn’t waste my time holidaying and exhaust my self. Energy is all I need at this moment.

Now, I am gathering all of my strength to face tomorrow. If my analysis complete tonight, I’d be very happy to go to work tomorrow, but if I didn’t finish it tonight, God tomorrow’s going to be dreadful. Not that I have to show the analysis to anyone, especially not to the bosses, but I’d love that my first day of work in 2011 to be perfect. Not having the analysis finished is the exact opposite to perfect.

Hey, at least I have the whole day, well in fact the whole week planned ahead.

MONDAY – FRIDAY:

  • Go to work at 6am, do experimental work from 6-11 am,
  • Data analysis from 11-1.30pm.
  • Go home at 2pm……

There you go, 8 hours of work planned perfectly.

Well I do have to slot in Meetings with the “Bosses” and weekly meetings with “The Group”

On top of that, I also have to plan for PhD support group activities. But I can do that later.

Now, what am I doing still writing this?

let’s get busy!

Love,

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...