Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My little Dolly girl

Hi everyone!
I have some colourful felts in my collection that are waiting to be transformed into something lovely. As I was browsing the web for some ideas, I accidentally bumped into a cute & quirky doll making site in Flickr here. I couldn’t help my self but to try and make one.
My little dolly girl is called Lola.
SDC17943
She likes to play dress up and bake cakes.
SDC17945
She wears little red bows in her hair and cutesy little brown mittens
tiny pocket
There is a perfectly functional pocket in her dress, and on the other side the dress is adorned with tiny rogue heart.
SDC17953
Tiny brown shoes that completely changeable. very cute!
I want to squish her right now!
I am making some tiny cakes for her to play with..got to go now…busy3x…. hiks.
=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...