Saturday, August 28, 2010

can I skip class to go to a concert?

Did I tell you that I have recently took up teaching? It’s Human Biology 2216. My students are 21 year-olds.  When I thought 21 year-olds couldn’t be cute anymore, Jenna came in. She is an exchange student from the US doing pre-med in my University. Last week she told me that she wants to skip one lab session because she had something on that week(end). Well, I thought I might be that teacher who will flip out and will not understand when a student wants to skip a class. But what do you know? I am not! I said all right and everybody was very happy. Then I changed my mind and told her that the next lab is a very important lab she would be missing a lot if she skipped it. And she told me the truth that her reason to skip the lab was because she wanted to go for a concert in Melbourne. How cute is that? and she actually said that well, I will still try to go to the lab on a different day. did she just feel guilty? and am I that scary?..lol

friendship bangle=^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...