Sunday, October 3, 2010

That dream lounge

I don't have a house yet, can't really buy houses when you are thousands of kilometers away from home, can you? But gosh I do love decorating. Now that I have some spare time in between the teaching and the research, I figure maybe I should start with the decor pan.

So let us start with that dream lounge.




For a special place where everyone gather and loosen up after a hard day's work, soft cool colour with a lot of plush cushions, air condition and warm lightings. I can just land on one of the sofas and take a slumber right now.

I had always love a dream theme for my house but it could be too overwhelming for such a busy area like the lounge, what with children running around during the weekend chasing after each other (how cute, i I am picturing children in my future! =^.^=). so adding the classic swing could just do the part without too much complications to the room.

The materials and pictures were inspired from one of Gwyneth Paltrow's houses. Yup, houses (plural).. But she really has a class doesn't she?

Next will be the bedroom and the tree branches double bed will be the inspiration. *wink,wink*



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...