Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally they fix the blogpress bug

Ever since I got this magical Apple product, I had been itching to blog about it. Knowing that blogpress had always been very good to me in my iPhone, I immediately bought blogpress for iPad. Cost me 2 dollars or so. The reviews had been fantastic. The best blogging appplication by far, i heard. But for 3-4 daysIi had been dissappointed. There was a magical bug keep crashing the app.

Feeling completely shuttered for few days, finally oh finally the crashing problem was acknowledged by blogpress and then long awaited update was available nit few minutes ago, and voila, here I am doing what I do best, rambling non-stop.

Really, there is nothing else to write about but this. And that 2 dollars I spent, worth every penny!

Uploading a picture was easy through my own picasa web album



Pictures look positively radiant. These pink flowers were taken from our garden...nah! Science library..

Pictures can also be easily arranged just like when you are writing in your on blogspot page..pretty handy heh.. No image manipulation feature though. But that is not a big problem. I am happy enough to not be grumpy about that now.

Mind you, I hate blogging in blogspot myself. The frequent saving feature really annoys me. So if I am using my laptop, I usually blog via windows live journal. And really, blogpress is rather like windows live journal minus the picture manipulation feature. So I am quite satisfied.

I am going to pen off now. It is just heavenly seeing the signature blogpress already prefixed for me.

I am so sleepy now, but I still want to watch UK's "How not to decorate"

Ciao!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Nedlands, Western Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...