Sunday, December 27, 2009

Room improvement

It's gonna be a Cheerfully short entry. Remember I told you that we bought a new airbed? It is now installed! My bed looks as good as new.. It feels as good as new too. I bet some ofbyou might be wondering about it's external appearance.. Knowing me, I am never half hearted when it comes to interior decoration... I think these pictures speak for themselves.






That's the bed. Queen size. Blue cotton slipcover. Pushed all the way to the window... The breeze from the nearby sea eases the hot summer afternoon.








Peeking outside the window, I could see my hubby working on his laptop.. Probably downloading something..

All pictures taken from iPhone 3GS 3 MP camera phone... And edited using photoforge and photodaily applications.
So, I'm sorry for the blurry, less-than-perfect photos...

Till then =^.^=


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...