Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing day shopping

All these while we have been sleeping on 2 airbeds pile on top of each other making a descent queen sized bed. Despite being extremely particular with the interior of my temporary student accommodation right here in Perth, I don't really mind having to sleep on airbeds a long as it provides the neccessary comfort needed for a good night sleep and it looks like a bed.

But the down side of having airbeds is that it'll only last a year at most. The one that I have desperately needs a replacement so on boxing day (26-12-09), we went out for a typical boxing day shopping in Garden City.

Honestly, I didn't anticipate anything interesting. It was just us going out on a typical shopping. But it turned out awesome.. Hehehehe. The place was crowded with people looking for bargains. And that means trying to look for a parking spot was a chore. I saw loads of Asians buying large stuffs in boxes.. Hurm, probably electrical goods or furnitures...

Well eventhough I know I will not enjoy this particular shopping trip owing to the crowd, nontheless it was necessary. I need a new air bed., hahahahaha. The whole trip turned out to be ok actually..

Firstly becoz I bought myself a new nighties from Peter Alexander!!! I am an absolute nighties fan. Stretchable cottons are my fav but they are usually painfully high priced., especially from Peter Alexander. But because it was boxing day, I was lucky to strike a bargain price of upto 50% off. I was plain 'ol lucky, I guess..




It was such a charming
dress. Peachy pink i colour, with ruffles, very girly..Bought it from David jones, though.. I should just go to the boutique but I was in a hurry. While hurrying home, guess who I bumped into? Out of so many people in this world I bumped into our previous Prime Minister Pak Lah.. Lol!!! I guess everyone loves boxing day shopping..=^.^=


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...