Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My cozy bedroom inspiration

Settling to a smaller crib is never a pleasant experience. But my best experience with living small was enjoying the closeness and the together time with my hubby. But after sometime, you have got to get a space for yourself. Especially when you also have to do a lot of work at home.

I am going to attend a home viewing tomorrow. But even before i set foot in the tiny house, i have already made mental prep for it. Pleasant little mental images of course...

In my head i imagined that my room will be my space and the lounge will be the hubby's space.. So this is how my mind works..





And of course it will be in pink. =^.^=


- Intan Zulkafli is using BlogPress from her iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...