Friday, September 2, 2011

Pink strikes again

I am planning on my living and dining room decor.
What do you think about pink?
I love this colour (as you all probably know)... But i think i have not been decorating with pink enough..

It's about time that i start channelling my inner pink panther and start planning on how i can make pink works in my cozy little new apartment.







So I took my mood board out and start going crazy!
This is what i plan to do for my living and dining room. So far i am loving it!
I hope you guys too..

- Intan Zulkafli is using BlogPress from her iPad

1 comment:

  1. assalammualaikum kak,
    i love pink color too sis.tapi saya suke lagi warna merah hati.decoration sgt cantik =)

    saya doakan yang terbaik untuk akk.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...