Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ipad digital scrapbooking

Hello ladies,


Time had been quite unforgiving lately. And as with any busy working crafters, I had to make the painful decision of sacrificing my precious hobbies for work. Popow~~ (deflated sound)..


Last Friday I was a bit unwell and therefore was granted the most awaited MC. Well, it's winter and I am always home by 2-3 am in the morning, sooner or later I will catch a cold.. So I did. Thankfully, the cold only lasted for a day or so and after a whole day of rest, I recovered and in fact was even more energetic this weekend.


So what should I do with all these extra energy? I craft. Tee hee hee =^.^=


Well, I shopped first, then only I craft.
But i did not spend a lot of monies, ladies. Only 5 dollars.and that is all I need to create gorgeous pages like the following...











How is this possible?
Well, some of you might say that my ipad is just a power toy, but here I am showing you that well it is not just a power toy...it's the world most portable scrapbooking kit ever too! Thanks to..




Apparently they had been here for a year! I must have been too distracted to notice. ScrapPad provides:


1) Cartoonish, hand drawn type of embellishments that i love.
2) All papers can be used as both background or materials.
3) Embellishments, papers, stickers, borders and frames are copy-enabled, paste-abled, resizeable, repositionable, rotatable etc..
4) You can insert text but no rotated text or kern control for text editing..
5) the software comes with one default kit and 16 free kits to gear you up towards your scrapbook addiction.
6) If you like, you could also buy more 99 cents kits from within the app it self
7) Output options are either email, send to picture library, print, send to facebook or submit as template
7) As for the limitations..there is no ability to insert drop shadow, though..
8) And no ability to insert music and the like.


But I like it the way it is because it means that it requires less horse power in the processing department and let's face it, this is ipad we are talking about, not MacBook Pro... I have tried other ipad scrapbooking software that provide realistic scrapbooking with enhanced scrapbooking experienced ( can add music etc) but only God knows how slow the App is to the extend that I would never recommend it to anyone (yet), let alone mentioning it in my blog ( well, until they make upgrades and remove those glitches, of course).


So mommies and girls out there, it you are thinking of getting an ipad and has no concrete excuse for it yet, here i give you one... ScrapPad. Now all of your pictures could be easily turned into lovely printable keepsakes for you and your loved ones to cherish forever..and, it's way cheaper than any desktop scrapbooking software too.


Love ya lots,
Ana










- Intan Zulkafli is using BlogPress from her iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...