Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weather forecasts and maps


There is a reason why my brother likes to check Perth weather every single day even when he evidently stays in KL. And there is also a reason why I like to google map Seri Gombak every few day, even when i haven't been there in years. It is not because My brother aspire to be a weather freak nor was I a rooftop addict. But because we miss the other place so much.

Although all that I could see was a bunch of brick coloured rooftops, trees blocking the cars parked beneath it, with the picture resolution proved to be much too poor to help me make sense on whether that black dot I saw in front of my house was a dog or a trash can... but i swear that no roof top has ever given anyone more happiness, more joy and more sense of belonging than that one I frequently observed on google map.

Because when I see it, I know that the blurry, brownish-reddish, pixellated squares are the only thing close to my heart right now. Not for what it is, but for the people that are in it.

Miss Malaysia so much!

- Intan Zulkafli is using BlogPress from her iPad

Location:Stirling Hwy,Nedlands,Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...