Sunday, May 9, 2010



Winter is upon us. The bone aching cold freezing wind has made its appearance a few too many times...so i have the heater blowing hot air to my face..owh heavenly...


my house is now the perfect definition of chaos. empty boxes lying around everywhere i see; waiting patiently for us to pack stuffs into them. books, magazines and plates are all tucked away at a corner neatly bound by ropes or covered by unused newspapers ready to be carried to a new house. but clothes are still on their hangers in the wardrobe, some are still neatly folded in the drawers.. pots and pans, and the high piles of documents that all belongs to me are still neatly untouched in the outside cupboard.. thinking about them alone makes my heart races a few hundreds paces faster. urgh..although HATE is such a strong word, i am going to use it here.. I HATE MOVING!!! I HATE PACKING!!! ALLAH help me!!!



yes indeed, the notice to move house has totally changed the environment in my house..the same thing it does to my mental attitude, my overall emotion and motivation..needless to say, my motivation is without a doubt plunging to its lowest point at this moment. i feel like there is just too many things to be done at the same time... that it is even harder to decide where to begin.



but a good student, lets no personal problem affect them.. so should i force my self to be calm and collected, when my mind constantly wonders about the havoc happening in my house? and the long lines of home viewing waiting for me next 2 weeks? but regardless, i still need to get this moving "thingy" settled before i could really move on to any other aspect of my life.  


you know what makes it on my wish list today?

2 THINGS:
A big, impressive new house ( so that i won't miss this cozy crib that i am leaving)
and a Truck of professional movers who will do the packing, the carrying and the entire moving " thingy" for me while i sip my mocchachino from the verandah of my temporary 5 stars hotel. and just to put a cherry on top of that cake, hopefully there is also an interior designer helping to rearrange everything so that when i walk into the house, voila..i can start living immediately..

NICE DREAM INTAN...
student, buat cara student..
[i laughed at myself, coughed a little bit (because i am coming down with a flu) and snap it up back into reality]

truthfully, daydreaming makes me more efficient..
it's a therapy to my personal problem...i am just too anxious and impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...