Monday, May 24, 2010

new home

InsyaAllah, the hectic a couple of weeks will end this Tuesday at 12 pm once i give my journal presentation to my lab meeting. after that, i can start making final analysis of my trial and start focusing on MY HOLIDAY..yes..MINE!..Aaaaah, you can’t imagine how tiring it is moving from one place to another, even if it is only a kilometer away. i can’t believe that i have soooo many stuffs.. when looking at all those things to pack, i did wish that i have my family members around.. i can not even begin to tell how tiring my last 2 weeks were and how glad I am that it is “almost” over..(shoot, suddenly i remember a pile of stuffs in the study that hasn’t been sorted out yet..i am so lazy, tolonglah…..)

i have found a new home. yes, i said home instead of house. home; because i feel so belonged to this little nook of a house. it is exactly like what i have been wishing for. Pete was asking “do you really need that many rooms?” and i said.. “well, i guess i do” because if not, i wouldn’t be this freaking happy, it is ridiculous. so again i must say that I am so grateful to Allah. don’t mind me bragging about my new home.. i am not..really. i am just too happy and i am drinking every moment that i spend here. it will be even more meaningful if i have family members around. so that’s why i am looking forward to have mom & the rest of my family this June! owh did i mention that my sis-in-law planned to come here as well? i am really keen to have her here, but it seems like she might not after all. it is so sad..huks huks huks..

owh and my internet is disconnected for a couple of weeks too. TELSTRA (the telecom company over here) works so slow, that it takes 2 weeks to reconnect my phone line and another 3 days to reconnect the internet..WEIRD.. i bet TELECOM sdn bhd can do way better than that. they even tried to persuade me to pay $299 to get a faster 3 day connection..heh, like that is going to happen..i’d rather suffer without internet for 2 weeks than waste seribu ringgit on just a lame connection fee..betul tak?.cekik darah, kan. such is the life in Australia.. semua nak kene bayar…

Last year, at about this time, i was busy with my masters thesis, but i particularly remember this day as the day that my sister (soul sister, kindred spirit) came to Perth to celebrate her birthday with me. i miss her so much.. i can even cry from missing a person like her that i love so dearly. what didn’t i sacrifice for the sake of education?.EVERYTHING!!! i sacrifice everything!!!..huk huk huk.. starting a family, my husband’s career, being separated from loved ones, missing out on my best friends and cousins’ weddings.. you name it, i sacrificed it all for this “thing” called PhD. so doakan saya kawan2, sedara mara semua..Pray that I graduate with Higher distinction and go back to Malaysia to be  a successful Medical scientist, wife, daugther, sister and insyaAllah, a mother… and use whatever knowledge i get from here untuk berbakti pada Agama, Nusa & Bangsa…=)..

hmm tiba-tiba teringat on the recent news on how PTPTN & JPA sponsored medical students dengan mudah made the choice to work in Singapore immediately after final medical examination..what is happening to this world?  sepatutnya orang memberi kita merasa, orang berbudi kita berbahasa, tapi sekarang, haish,.. hujan emas di negeri orang itu jugaklah yang dikejarnya.. takperlah.. pilihan masing2..tp sedih sangat mendengarnya. I WISH MY UM STUDENTS WILL NOT DO THE SAME. i was offered untuk buat housemanship kat Singapore jugak dulu, tp atas dasar kesedaran…Alhamdulillah..tak pergi.kesian negara Malaysia..sekarang, bukan melayu mudah lupa..”MALAYSIAN” mudah lupa…huhu..

forgive my incoherent rambling today.. skrg jam menunjukkan pukul 4:11 pagi.. i am still braving the night to finish one journal article before calling it a day but i am just too unmotivated to start..that’s why i blog (in windows live writer ni, dah sampai office nanti baru akan publish kat blog sebenar..sebab almaklumlah rumah takde internet lagi..haha)..and i may need to perform tahajjud before I start my reading again. looking forward to write again soon, InsyaAllah. =)

1 comment:

  1. i miss u too sis.. rase cam nak nagis jer.. hopefully next year fa dpt gi sana kan.. btw, thx for all the support sis.. love u.. anifa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...