Friday, May 14, 2010

"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done"  - Henry W. Longfellow
In all these madness of looking for a home, frantically visiting one scene of home viewing to another, i have collectively lost a good 7 days of my PhD life to ...what do you know?..LIFE it self. i have always known that i am a good student. being a student is what i am best at. but..doosh..doosh..doosh..pang..pang pang..wake up love, you are not a good student if you don't have good results..good papers and awesome powerpoint presentation. WAKE UP!!

now, screaming; though physically aggressive is not ever going change the guilt i carry for fact that i have wasted 7 days of my life with house hunting. i feel ashamed. ashamed because i let myself being overpowered by my own weakness of being a homo sapien. why i can't organize my time good enough? why i still found time for leisure when i know i don't have any? why did i sneak away to watch tv or get carried away by facebook when all i should do is to sit at my desk and do some analysis or write some papers? because i know too well that when i judge myself with what i am capable of doing, my bosses are judging me by each result i produce. and i didn't produce any last week. WEAK!

hah.. you'd say that I am being over critical towards myself but if don't put that high expectation to this lump of brain on a stick called Intan Suhana Zulkafli then no one will. No expectation means no purpose and having no purpose in life is as good as having none (worth mentioning) at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...