Thursday, February 17, 2011

My peeping hole

imageNot everyone keeps a journal, simply because journal keeping is not for everyone. It takes a lot of effort to document things that happen in your life, no matter how trivial they may be. People who don’t keep a journal finds it time consuming and redundant. But people who do, love it to bits. To me a journal is where memories are made immortalized for future safekeeping and it is the single activity I had been consistently do ever since I was 8.

Everyone agrees that history making memories like weddings, childbirths, vacations (especially overseas) and graduations are important to be remembered, but I think all memories are just as important, especially given the fact that Alzheimer’s disease seems to attack at a much earlier age nowadays, Nauzubilah.

This blog is therefore, my journal. 

And strangely, you are reading it. 

love scrapbookingmade with lovescrapbook_imissusis
celebrate brotherhoodjajasscrapbook_lovethewayuloveme

kindred spiritdebateimg001

img003img004

img012
You are reading one person’s personal account of everything that happens in her life. Things that amuse her, things that touched her heart, things that made her angry and everything else in between. It’s a privilege, really. Do I feel exposed when other people read my journal? well, a little bit, may be. But, at times, that is the only way I could get messages across. And at times, it is the only place where I could ease my frustrations out about life in general. 

I am not sure if all of my musings are of any interest to anybody, but what I learnt from the very busy body human society, if there is a peeping hole on the wall, everybody will want to have a peek. bahak bahak bahak.

Welcome to my peeping hole, people.image
But what you have to know is that you are peeking at only 0.0005% of my actual life. There are so much more going  on in here that I feel too personal to share. And one more thing, now that I know you are reading my blog…well, yes, you. I am going to write more about you too.   

My policy is simple, if you don’t like what I write, don’t read it, Hunnies. nobody is forcing you to. 

XOXO
Ana

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...