Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love you forever & ever

Well readers,

I am pretty impress to learnt that the phantom date “14-2-2011” passed without me writing any “valentines related entry”. Surely by now you all know that Muslims don’t celebrate Valentine’s day. Well, what with It being of Christian in origin and all. But it is naive to think that we don’t celebrate love.

Every culture has it’s own way of celebrating love and setting aside a special day to remember our loved ones are good. Just don’t ignore them when it’s not “love your lover day” anymore, all right.

As you probably noticed, I am a crafty person. But crafting takes a lot of time and time is what I don’t have to leisurely spent to crafting. Alhamdulillah, I not long ago I found Daisytrail.com when I was looking for a place to get free samples of digital scrapbooking. Apparently, with the free Craft artist compact software, you could do more than just scrapping… and the free stuffs don’t just end there. every few months they give out free scrapbooking kits that you could also use in your own scrapbooking soft ware. Just be sure to download the right file format.

Here is an example of a card I made yesterday. I also uploaded it to daisytrail.com and received pleasant comments and likes from fellow crafters. click for a larger image.

i love you forever and ever

Owh, happy days…

till then, Ana

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...