Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So many happiness yet so much tears

In one month so many things can happen at the same time.
A child was born, an elderly died, a best friend moved to another country, and new friends came into our lives.

This month i laughed so much and also cried too much too.
I can count my laughters because although i feel like i have laughed a lot, they were still below treshold to make me joyfully happy.
But i could never have counted my tears. Because they were too many, too frequent and too silently. It kills me from within. And when i cried inside, only a dry sigh could be heard from the outside.

Happy 29th birthday Intan.
May this year make you grow wiser and more independent than ever.

With love,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...