Sunday, July 11, 2010

“Well, how time changes so many things…, it changes people, it changes our priorities, it changes the way we look at life, and it changes the way we love those people that we claim we will love forever…”

when you have so many things to write, it is common to not being able to write anything at all. I want to tell you everything that happens in my life since I last blog to you but that is impossible. “everything” is a big word. I can’t tell you everything.some of it are secrets.. but I can tell you some of the good things that happened in my life for the past couple of weeks.

Amongst the first are the fact that my Abah & Mama had finally made their way to Perth..to visit me and actually stayed in my “lil crib”… (that is what I have decided to call my house,anyway)..hehe…they stayed for +/- 5 days, weekdays… since my supervisors were on holiday as well, I decided to come to the school only to do my “compulsory” lab works and then take the rest of the day off entertaining my Abah & Mama.

did we have fun? well, the weather was gloomy and rainy for most of the days, and there were also moments where we actually reached frosting level… everywhere was wet and there were not many things we could do outside..but boy did I had loads of fun! the fun of watching your dad sitting in your own living room, eating your cookings and smoked just outside the balcony..the fun of going to restaurants and tried new foods, going to malls not finding the perfect Coach Handbag or the right LV handbag or the precise YSL jacket, the fun of going out to play golf in swan valley on the only non-raining day.. that kind of fun..of course I had a blast. =^.^=

because this is an adult only holiday, there was no muzz buzz about having to get the children ready.. the only children there were me and my husband..wahahaha. there was no rush to go to school because the only person who had to go to school was yours’ truly and no one actually bother if we drink like 3 cups of coffees a day because we are all adults..wahahaha..everything was very laidback, no rushing, no preparing food for the picnic and stuffs like that. a very different form of holiday…that I enjoyed very much.

sad when my dad reported that everyone is so busy in KL that anyone barely had the time to call let alone visit him at all. sad when the only time my dad spent with all his children was during the last eid ul fitr..when I went back to KL for awhile last year… and sadder to know that I will not be able to go back to KL to celebrate eid this year at all. (tearful). Well, how time changes so many things…, it changes people, it changes our priorities, it changes the way we look at life, and it changes the way we love those people that we claim we will love forever. I guess it is now a high time for us to “forgive and forget” and start re-living the life that we once had. without prejudices, with pure hearts… and accept that our dad is a human after all, he may have left us when we were young but that is because he doesn’t want to separate us from mom. he may not be the perfect dad in so many ways but he is still our one and only dad. despite his cold “unwelcoming” exterior, there is a man struggling to live with all the wrong choices that he made…wrong choice of words, wrong choice of actions, wrong attitudes that might have carved a big deep wound in his children hearts. but those are just mere words, actions and attitudes… can’t we forgive that and look forward for a long life full of love?

well, enough with the “preaching” and trying to reach out to my “13 followers” and may be the non-existent readers..it is picture time!

1 12 13

my study room has been transformed in to a guest room.. pretty cosy I should say…

then we went to farmer jack’s in Claremont Quarter and took pictures with the irresistible tulips..why were there so many tulips at the florist and non in Araluen? I should really get a refund for my entry ticket..wahahaha..

so overwhelmed with these pretty flowers, I want to take this opportunity to dedicate this picture to my hubby.. hehehe…

14

15

mama & abah..priceless lah gambar neh..

16

These are my Abah & mama.. they are the people that really value their career, really value simplicity and really value respect for the elder. my live had been influenced by them however large or however small that influence may be. these are the people that touched my life so deep it is impossible to forget. though “love” is a strong word to describe ones’ emotion I have nothing for them but “love”…

Thanks abah for coming to visit me..and thanks for the car too.. vroom..vroom.. =^.^=

2 comments:

  1. i love this post..i rarely came here, but once i saw the title, i couldnt stop myself to read the entire story..thanks for making me ponder for awhile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Atiqah... happy that I have a visitor to this humble blog, even for a fleeting second.. Love your blog by the way..=^.^=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...