Sunday, July 4, 2010

…recovery 101…

pic1

pic2

Remember I told you that I was going through a rough patch in my life a month ago? I was feeling down for few weeks but I kept it all to myself.. well I did curse to myself a few times, but finally I fought my way through. do you know what I learnt during the crisis? the power of mind over matter is pretty amazing. How you can halt a tear from forming in your eyes by concentrating on your work, how you can allow overwhelming heartache empowering you without the next person noticing and how increasing the volume of your ipod can really deviate you from a tonic clonic seizure of a severe depression. All that I missed was total and complete silence.

Things have returned to normal once and for all and thank Allah for that. I guess I have more inner strength than I thought. but I did cry to Jess and MJ. I was a mess… and after ventilating my heart out, I was OK.. as soon as that. Now I am as calm as the waters in an abandon lake…*wink wink*

Tomorrow, my abah and my mama are coming over to stay for a week. well I didn’t exactly applied for leave, but my supervisors are all on leave so I could go back a bit early and entertain the guests (hehehe..keluar tanduk jap). Abah & mama are bringing us a pair of baju rayas too..how exciting. I haven’t had any baju raya for the past 2 eids…so it is kind of exciting. may be we can take an early raya family photo together..

So in short, give it a bit of time, all conflicts resolved on it’s own… sure thing there was a hell loads of praying and hoping that Allah will resolve it for me, which He did and I am eternally thankful for him. What really helped was the fact that in the end having some family support helped a lot. so here I am penning off in the calmest way possible and prepare the house for the most important guest ever. love you guys loads..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...