Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sisterly love

How many sisters have i got?
...
the sisters in law..
...i love them... i love them... i love them...
...

Another sister-in-law who had just joined the family...
 also love her so much..
...

In proper English i should call her my half sister...but who cares..she's my baby sister forever and ever and ever..
...

Well i definitely save the best for last. this is my...

SOUL SISTER

P A R T N E R in C R I M E
(tukang abeskan mekap mama bersama2 time kecik2 dulu)

B E S T . F R I E N D
(susah senang bersama, nanges ketawa sesama)
&
Definitely one of the best things in the world that ever happen to me.

2 comments:

  1. love u too sis..
    strange.. we r not blood related..
    but u can read me like a book..
    i'm very thankful to god that somehow, we r sister..
    miss u dearly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly you are wrong..
    it is me who should be thankful that we are sisters.
    Love ya so much yang!

    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...