Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lounge transformation

Heya ols.

I have been taking some time off from life and more on work...huhuhu..shame on me.
but those sacrifices are important especially for a big event that is happening this weekend..
Yep, you heard it right..T H I S  W E E K E N D.hehehehe (sooooo excited!!!)

well if it ain't that obvious yet, let me start off the big weekend with this entry..
and i know the title is cliche..about some lounge transformation..but that is because it is just a beginning to the many exciting things that are happening on my life.

a F I R S T exciting event that i am going to is tomorrow. it will be a welcoming party at Brendan's. yerp..I'm gonna go for a party y'all!! i'll be posting some pictures soon. hihihiks..

d S E C O N D exciting thing that is happening in my life (all during this short weekend) is the transformation of my lounge room into some magical guest room.. and the transformation just made my heart flutter..hAaaaAaaAaa..

you know i love decorations,right?
you know i absolutely adore each and every details of interior decorating too, right?
and you also know that i am a medical scientist..what a bummer huh? all of my creativity is wasted in medicine..

Regardless, interior decorating becomes a hobby..that i happen to be very good at (hahaha..perasan)

Enough with the talking..let's see the lounge transformation already!
Here is the lounge B E F O R E...

if you can see the date, it was taken in august 09.

Well, this is roughly how it looks today..=)



Well, the honourable guests are my mak & ayah. sure they'll be comfy at my new guest room right..InsyaAllah..hehehe..
my guests are here for a reason... J E N G ... J E N G... J E N G
there's a very special event coming up on Monday, because I am G R A D U A T I N G!!!
i am so uber excited!! wait.. wait.. there are more to come. i'm taking a thesis free holiday on both Monday & Tuesday. we'll be going shopping till we can not walk or talk anymore..and i will put every beautiful pictures..and maybe videos in this little piece of blog.

::heart:: & ::kisses::

A n a

3 comments:

  1. all d fabrics,curtains,cushion u sew it by urself kah intan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak nurul: saya modify semua tue..kusyen tu letak throw kaler ijau beli kat ikea perth..kain yg belang2 tu started its life as a table cover, tp ended up sbg throw tuk sofa pulak.hahaha..semua fabrik yang bunga2 tu product of JUSCO jer..shopping2 smer buat kat Malaysia tanahairku.

    Aiman: June is not far from here lalink.. time tu Aiman akan datang n stay in my house kan... u have the 32 inches flat screen tv to share w abg firdaus & omar...sabor yea..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...