Friday, January 8, 2010

A break


Funny iPhone app I downloaded for free yesterday. U guys be the judge. I'm not sure if this is the original pic..but try to compare the subtle differences between these pics, and you will get the idea of why I likenit so
Much.. =^.^=



Changed to blue contacts.. What do u think?



Nah, maybe brown contact is more for me..




How about change the eyeshadow and blusher? Too tan I guess..



And this perhaps is too pale.. I don't think green eyeshadow looks smashing on me, do u agree?



Maybe she's born with it, well maybe it's maybelline.. Lol!!!



Aaaah, perfect....


Seriously, it's hilarious!!!
This is what I do when I need a break. Freak!!!

Till then.
XoxoxO


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...