Thursday, February 18, 2010

March 2010 is fast approaching and my time table is getting more packed by the second.
as far as research is concerned, i am starting my animal work in a week's time, ordering, acclimatising, doing trials and first collection by early next month. this is very exciting for me. the city girl who never likes any living furry animals is working with animals now. how irony..and it gets even more irony when i actually love what i do. L O V E  I T !!! word can not describe it enough for me. after bulan 4 InsyaAllah boleh commence the big study cohort that i have planned for my project. wahhh..tak sabar2 nyer..[muka penuh dgn anticipation =^.^=]

last few weeks i have been busy with attending courses..namely DEXA and radioisotope courses. and do you know what that means? YES!! i will be working with loads of X-ray radiation and radioisotope for my project. Huh, Abah sure suker kan abah kan.. your daughter plays with radioactive just like you..Owh forgot to mention that my dad is a Radiation Physicist... radiation nie cam kuih je lah bagi abah..senang sgt..huhuhu, if only i inherited that part of you too..ngahahahahahaha,



my masters graduation will be on the 15th of March 2010. tiket booking 2 je, for hubby n suhaili...but i really need to book another two because mak n ayah pun nak dtg jg. Tho i have graduated before (for my undergrad medicine) this will be the first time that any of my parent akan datang for my graduation, so pardon my overexcitement..hohoho. baju grad dah tempah, AUD100, tp deposit AUD 20 akan dipulangkan balik...skrg tggl tiket mak n ayah je belum bli..so yg belum buat hanya tempah tiket flight n tempah tiket masuk dewan lagi 2 keping....owh terlupa nak gitaw, for the occasion, ana ada beli Glove tau..yelar, nti masa amik ijazah sarjana tu mesti kene salam2 ngan VC UWA kan..commels tau glove nie..ada ribbon ngan glitter lg..VERY Intan Suhana Zulkafli..hahahaha



though i know i will be busy, i still couldn't help but to feel exhilirated that mak, ayah, aiman, omar, rina, awin n nani are coming this june.. ramai kan..awin n nani are my cousin sisters. awin form 3, nani darjah 3 kot..wallahualam. yg penting dorg akan dtg ke perth nie for another vacation..selonotnyer...

mak saje je bawak kazen 2 org tue.. sbb dorg xpenah gi oversea lg..lgpun if ada awin n nani, bolehla dorg berkawan ngan rina..rina sebaya awin.and.boleh wat revision PMR sesama jugak..kan kan kan..smart tak mak ana? so rina, jangan Berangan nak main Gaia je spjg masa kat Perth nnti tau. PMR dah dekat time tuh..wahahahahahahahahahahaha.

well, i think cukupla entry kali nie sampai sini dulu.. i need to get back to my research.
till then lovelies..
da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...