Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tell me the truth

Well I know I seldomly blog in english,but I will tonight. The truth is I tend to talk to myself in English. Writing in BM is the real challenge. Anyway, in this extremely short entry ( more like a status update.. Hihihi).. I just wanna share this awkward feeling that I've been having for so long..being Repressed subconsciously all these while.. But tonight it just have to come out. Well I am sorry if I stand in the way of whatever you have been planning. Trust me, I can do this alone. I didn't plan it to go more than 12 months.. To rob anybody's future by advancing mine.. Or anything like that. But if anyone genuinely feels that I am a bad person for doing this.. Speak up. Don't speak behind my back. It hurts.

nobody wants to be a Nuisance in other people's life.. If you think that I'm one, tell me the truth.. Well i guess the likelihood is you won't even read this entry. In fact you never read any blog ever. But it just feels a bit better being able to take this out of my system. Now, I hole I can sleep coz tomorrow I still got plenty of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...